52 Easy Vegan Munchies Recipes for Every Occasion!
We’ve all been there.
It’s 2AM, everyone in the house is asleep, and you’re starving. It’s a bad case of the vegan munchies!
When I’m hit with the munchies, all inhibitions are lost.
- Handfuls of almonds,
- Spoonfuls of peanut butter, and
- Chocolate sauce drizzled straight into the mouth
Sound familiar? We don’t judge! 🙊
With more and more states legalizing medical/recreational marijuana, there’s a growing epidemic of munchies ravaging even the most well-stocked vegan kitchen.
Worst of all?
I’ve gotten the mad munchies without smoking!
This condition can affect smokers and non-smokers alike!
My best defense? Stay ahead of the cravings!
Vegan Munchies for Everyone!
All joking aside, February is National Snack Food Month! This got me thinking about my favorite snack recipes… dips, spreads, finger-foods, and (most of all!) desserts.
These guilt-free vegan munchies recipes are sure to satisfy even the most extreme cravings. Trust me! These recipes are all quick, easy, and stuck-to-the-couch-munching-approved!
I’ve separated the roundup into two categories: sweet or savory. We gotta keep things simple.. munchies are not something to mess around with! 😉
In the Mood for Sweet Vegan Munchies? Start Here!
1. Dark Chocolate Almond Joy Popcorn from Craving Nature
Few snacks are as munchy-friendly as popcorn! On the other hand, plain popcorn get’s really boring really fast. Kick things up a couple notches with this Almond Joy Popcorn!
2. Easy Vegan Apple Nachos with Pumpkin Caramel from Veggies Don’t Bite
This is NACHO typical nacho recipe! (HA! I crack myself up 😂). Ditch the chips for sliced apples, instead! To keep things fun, this fun snack is topped with a pumpkin caramel sauce.
3. Blueberry Vanilla Stuffed Dates from Feasting on Fruit
These blueberry stuffed dates are the epitome of vegan munchies! Who doesn’t love finger food!? Also known as “natures caramel”, Natalie pairs juicy dates with a blueberry/hemp-seed filling. Yummy!
4. Tahini Bon Bons from Fried Dandelions
I have a confession: I’ve never had a Bon Bon. In fact, I don’t know if I’ve ever met someone who has! Regardless, Sarah gives me one helluva reason to try! These sweet treats are actually stuffed dates coated in chocolate. What more could someone with the vegan munchies ask for!?
5. Dark Chocolate & Salted Date Caramel Bars from Soy Division
These sweet treats are almost raw, no-bake, and ready in about 20 minutes! Perfect for when you want a decadent dessert, but don’t have time (or patience) to sit around waiting!
6. Chocolate Dipped Caramel Apple Pops from PeaceMealxo
Do you remember those sour green apple caramel suckers? This is like the real-life version of those (thank god, I’ve been craving them since I went vegan!). These babes are easier to make (and eat!) than a full caramel apple, but just as delicious!
7. Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Ahead of Thyme
Sweet. Baby. Jesus. I need these chocolate covered strawberries in my life! Who needs to wait for Valen-LAME’s Day to celebrate chocolate-dipped strawberries, not me! Plus, you’ll feel like royalty lounging around eating such a beautiful dessert 😉
8. Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse from Vanillacrunnch
What can’t be made with Aquafaba!? If you haven’t heard, it’s the juice from canned chickpeas.. and it’s used for everything!
(Let’s all get t-shirts that say “I ❤️ Bean Water”)
This recipe takes it a different direction by turning the aquafaba into a light, airy, chocolate-y mousse!
9. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites from Emily Kyle Nutrition
The queen of energy bites is back! This time she brought some Cookie Dough Bites, using secretly healthy ingredients! Just because you have the munchies doesn’t mean you have to regret it in the morning.
10. Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Cranberry Almond Granola Bars from Eat Spin Run Repeat
Granola bars are an amazing way to batch-cook snacks for the rest of the week! These treats are super portable, too, so you’re covered no matter where the munchies hit next! My boyfriend and I are always looking for creative and healthy snacks to eat after yoga or the gym.. we might’ve just found them!
11. Vegan Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Popcorn from Fragrant Vanilla Cake
Another easy vegan popcorn recipe! This time we’re doing it sea salt and dark chocolate style 😎
12. Healthy Chewy No-Bake Granola Bars from Happy Kitchen Rocks
Granola bars, for the win! These delicious treats are infused with pomegranate seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and cinnamon!
13. Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Fudge from Athletic Avocado
I am in love with all things fudge.. Chocolate, white, peanut butter, and even Cookie Fudge? I am now, with this amazingly easy recipe from Athletic Avocado!
14. Vegan Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies from Healthy Helper
These peanut butter blossoms are anything but ordinary. They’re actually made with chickpeas and sweetened with applesauce! I’d never guess!
15. Caramel Peanut Protein Truffles from Veggies Don’t Bite
I agree with Sophia when she says good food should be flavorful and keep you satisfied.. We’re not asking you to eat cardboard for the rest of your life! Enjoy your day with these caramel and peanut flavored protein balls!
16. Blueberry Pomegranate Breakfast Parfait from Healthier Steps
Normal parfaits are loaded with milk, sugar, and other unhealthy junk.. not this one! Using real-food ingredients, and sweetened with maple syrup, nothing gets better! Give yourself a reason to wake up and knock those munchies out of the park!
17. Crunchy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Veggie Inspired
The color, presentation, and crunch-factor of this recipe really gets my mouth-watering! Incredible use of ingredients, no refined sugar, and raw pumpkin seeds to give it a beautiful texture!
18. Quick Twix Snacks from Rainbow Nourishments
Having a Twix-like snack to munch on is great.. but having a twix-like snack in 15 minutes!? Sign me up!
19. Espresso Avocado Chocolate Mousse from Unconventional Baker
I love mousse. I love espresso. Most of all, I love a dessert that’s ready in 4 minutes! What’s not to love!?
20. Vegan Snickers Cups from Elephantastic Vegan
Up next, we have another fantastic candy bar-esque remake! This time we’re taking classic snickers flavors and stuffing it into a chocolate cup 🤤. (Also, it’s hilarious know I’m not the only one that daydreams about recipes in the shower 😉 )
21. Mint Chocolate Sunflower Bites from Strength & Sunshine
Mint + Chocolate = pure bliss. Plain and simple! Rebecca takes these perfect flavors and combines them into a gluten-free, nut-free vegan energy bite!
22. 10-Ingredient Sweet Potato Chocolate Cupcakes with Avocado Frosting from Carolyn’s Pantry
Guys, three words: sweet potato cupcakes. I love the use of unconventional ingredients to make something so splendid. And avocados to make a creamy fudge frosting!? I’m SHOOK!
23. The Best Gluten-Free Vegan Brownies from Healthy Slow Cooking
Who doesn’t love brownies!? I mean, they’re ideal for vegan munchies. This recipe, specifically, is sweetened with coconut sugar and uses Teff flour for amazingly rich flavor and texture.
24. Vanilla Almond Balls from V Nutrition
Anyone who knows me can easily verify my
love obsession for almond butter. That’s why I’m head-over-heels for these vanilla almond balls from V Nutrition! Even better, they’re sweetened with dates.. the perfect combination of flavors!
25. Quick Chocolate Vegan Coconut Balls from Avocado Pesto
Another guilt-free 5 minute munchy recipe! This time there’s no baking or clean-up required (hooray for one-bowl recipes!). These energy balls are GF and refined sugar-free.
Craving Savory Vegan Munchies? Your List Stars Here!
26. Chickpea Flour Mini Veggie Frittatas from The Mostly Vegan
These little frittatas pack a powerful punch with its ingredients! In fact, anything with Nutritional Yeast will make me a happy boy 🙂 These look yummy enough to make any non-veg-head fall in love with veggies!
27. Spicy Vegan Nacho Cheese from Vegan Huggs
Very few foods are as shareable as queso dip! So what happens when the whole party has the munchies hit at once? Crack out some tortilla chips, some vegan cheese dip, and let people go to town!
28. Breaded Chickpeas from Vegan Sandra
I love roasted chickpeas, but what about when you’re craving that crispy “breaded” texture? Vegan Sandra has you covered with these breaded chickpeas! Perfect for tacos, wraps, or anything really!
29. The Best Vegan Tofu Nuggets from The Lazy Broccoli
Another fantastic recipe to satisfy that “breaded” craving! The Lazy Broccoli has the yummiest tofu nuggets I’ve seen.. hands down! Even better, this recipe only takes 20 minutes to throw together!
30. Vegan Zucchini Quinoa Sushi Rolls from The Petite Cook
Confession time: I’ve never had sushi (vegan or not!). That’s all about to change now that I have this stunning recipe!
31. Kale Rosemary Super Seed Crackers from Tasting Page
Crackers are a staple in any vegan munchy-friendly household. You can dip, spread, or just eat them plain.. versatility is king! These Kale Rosemary crackers from Tasting Page are no different!
32. Spicy Oil-Free Mexican Hummus from Veganosity
I love hummus, and I love Mexican food. It only makes sense to pair them together in one dish, right!? Veganosity and I are totally on the same wave-length on this one 😉
33. Baked Vegan Samosas from Broke Foodies
I’ve never had a traditional Samosa… However, these are anything but traditional! Idriss ditched the triangle shape for an easier dipping experience and baked instead of deep-fried them!
34. Spicy Roasted Chickpeas from Garden in the Kitchen
Roasted chickpeas are the ultimate vegan munchy food. Crispy, flavorful, and easy to make! That’s like the trifecta of vegan munchy perfection!
35. Harissa-Spiced Red Lentil Hummus from The Mostly Vegan
It might sound strange, but Harissa is simply a spicy pepper paste used traditionally in North Africa! Anything spicy gets my mouth-watering, and this hummus recipe is no different!
36. Potato Wedges from Food or Mood
Potato wedges are another (yup, you guessed it!) amazing vegan munchies food! Especially when they’re baked, you can have an indulgent and filling snack without it being 3,000 calories per serving.
37. Vegan Pizza Snacks from Cheftographer
Picture this: vegan pizza… baked into a quesadilla. That’s basically what Cheftographer did with this amazingly simple (and tasty) treat! Especially if you’re wanting something a little more filling, this could be an entire meal!
38. Vegan Pizza Crackers from Elephantastic Vegan
Woot woot! Pizza crackers + vegan munchies = problem solved! These almost remind me of the pizza flavored Pringles, but, you know… not made from 100% chemicals? That’s always a benefit in my book!
39. Dijon (Vegan) Pigs in a Blanket from Well Vegan
Holy guacamole. I haven’t had Pigs in a Blanket since I was a wee child (LONG before I was vegan!). However, I didn’t know I was craving a vegan version until I found this recipe… thanks, Well Vegan!
40. Crispy Fried Pickles (in Air Fryer or Skillet!) from Cadry’s Kitchen
Am I the only one that has a food bucket list? Maybe? Well, fried pickles are on there for sure. Thanks, Cadry for reassuring me why they’re on there!
41. My Favorite Perfect Guacamole from Ceara’s Kitchen
Oh, snap. I used my “holy guacamole” joke too early… Oh well!
I didn’t start liking avocados until last year, so I have a ton of catching up to do. This recipe is definitely at the top of my list to try.. just look at that guac! It brings a tear to my eye with its perfection.
42. Paleo Doritos-Like Chips Recipe from Oh, The Things We’ll Make
Oh, Doritos… The original munchies! Vegans might feel like they’re missing out, but fret no longer! This recipe is sure to remind you of those artificially orange chips.. without the artificial junk!
43. Cheese & Onion Roasted Chickpeas from A Virtual Vegan
Yessssss, give me roasted chickpeas of all flavors! Seriously, if you haven’t tried them, do it! This recipe takes less than an hour to create, so you don’t have any excuse!
44. Vegan Chive and Tahini Mini Twists from Kitchen Window Clovers
Alright, hear me out: pizza dough- baked into crispy, flavorful twists! It’s the literal definition of finger food!
45. Spicy Lebanese-Style Potatoes (Batata Harra) from Lands & Flavors
If potato wedges aren’t your thing, maybe you might be feeling these Spicy Lebanese-Style Potatoes! These babes are loaded with flavor and would be delicious in a wrap (or on their own!).
46. Falafel-Spiced Roasted Chickpeas from Lands & Flavors
I’m really on a chickpea kick this week! These are roasted and flavored with traditional falafel spices, literally the perfect combination!
47. Roasted Curry Cauliflower Dip from Savory Tooth
I’ll admit: I haven’t experimented with curry as much as I’d like. That’s all about to change now that I’ve found this recipe!
48. Spicy Chipotle Hummus from Champagne Tastes
Hummus is another fantastic party food. When the hunger hits, break this spicy chipotle hummus out to satisfy the whole group’s vegan munchies!
49. Oven Roasted Cajun Cashews from Two City Vegans
Here’s a scenario: it’s midnight, you’ve got the mad munchies, and want something crunchy. Don’t go to bed dreaming hungry, whip up a batch of these spicy cashews! Best of all, they only take 12 minutes to throw together. Crisis averted!
50. Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Vegan Cucumber Ranch from Vegetarian Gastronomy
I fell in love with these Buffalo Cauliflower Bites. Just look at them! Vegan breadcrumbs give the cauliflower an almost-too-real buffalo chicken texture, but I’m all for it!
51. Fresh and Easy Black Bean Dip Recipe from Namely Marly
Living in the Southwest, I’ve had my fair share of Mexican cuisine. As far as munchies go, not much gets better than dip! Why not spice up the traditional black bean dip with Jalapeños!? I’m drooling already!
52. Baked Taquitos with Creamy Salsa and Guacamole from The Edgy Veg
Taquitos are the best of the best. They’re Mexican, crispy, and the ultimate finger food. Best of all, you can dress them up in endless flavor combinations!
There you have it! My favorite vegan munchy recipes, enough to last you a year!
What’s your favorite snack to eat when the vegan munchies hit!? Let me know!