11 Delicious & Healthy Vegan Fall Dessert Recipes
With cooler weather fast-approaching, I have one thing on my mind; Vegan Fall Dessert Recipes.I can already smell the apples, cinnamon, caramel, cloves, and (most of all) PUMPKIN! *SALIVATING*
In the meantime, I had to prepare myself for the best baking-season of the year! (The cooler temps here in Arizona mean I’ll finally willing to turn my oven on 😉 )
Long story short, I’m here to spread the love of the season!
Vegan Fall Dessert Recipes Don’t Have to Be Guilt-Inducing!
The baking season always seems to have an atmosphere of guilt surrounding it. Despite all of the delicious baking going on, people can’t ignore the risks to indulging too much.
I laugh hearing people nervously say “ha! I hope I can work this all off for my New Year’s Resolution..” as they shove another slice of deep-fried twinkie cake into their mouth.
You cannot just gorge yourself all season, and expect to bounce right back for “New Years”. Additionally, it’s horrible to put your body through a constant yo-yo cycle of gaining weight and dieting.
I had a novel idea; I could stay ahead by maintaining healthy eating habits through the season!
Well, this year just got easier with this list of the best healthy and vegan fall dessert recipes just for you! (okay, okay… for me too!!)
These are some of my favorite vegan fall dessert recipes with a healthy twist!
Aside from (obviously) being vegan, some recipes are also:
- Whole-Food Based
- Refined Sugar-Free
- and more!
Finally, a vegan fall dessert recipe list that can fill my seasonal-cravings!
Whatever you may be looking for, chances are you’ll find it here!
1. Apple and Black Pepper Galette from Earth Powered Family
2. Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake from Unconventional Baker
3. Cinnamon-Oatmeal Baked Apples from Dianne’s Vegan Kitchen
4. Raw Salted Caramel Sauce, Two Ways from Beautiful Ingredient
5. Medjool Date Caramel Apples from It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken
6. Healthy Chocolate Orange Oatmeal Cookies from Vegan Chickpea
7. Baked Banana Puddings with Boozy Rum Caramel from A Virtual Vegan
8. Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Pie from The Vegan 8
9. Spiced Pecan ‘n Apple Cookies from Healthy ‘n Happy
10. Baked Apple Cider Donuts from Veggie Inspired
11. Pumpkin-Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Vegan Huggs
Holy cow, I have SO much baking to do!
What is your favorite Vegan Fall Dessert Recipe??
Let me know in the comment section!