Happy National “I ❤️️ Food Day”, everyone! To celebrate, I had my vegan blogger friends share their favorite vegan recipes that anyone can celebrate with.
These are a few of our hand-picked favorite recipes. Whether the recipe oozes with nostalgia, or we just love the way it tastes, here are our top vegan recipe picks!
It’s finally moving week!
It’s hot, I’m exhausted, and I’ve been eating out for a week straight.. UGH!
Luckily, an awesome blogger reached out wanting to do a guest post.. Perfect timing! 😀
We’ve all been there.
It’s 2AM, everyone in the house is asleep, and you’re starving. It’s a bad case of the vegan munchies!
When I’m hit with the munchies, all inhibitions are lost.
- Handfuls of almonds,
- Spoonfuls of peanut butter, and
- Chocolate sauce drizzled straight into the mouth
Sound familiar? We don’t judge! 🙊
Have you seen the documentary “Forks Over Knives”?
If you haven’t, go now! Don’t come back until you’ve seen the whole thing- it’s life changing!
That being said.. My version would have been “Spoons Over Knives”.
I use 100x more spoons because of how often I’m eating PB straight from the jar 🤐
It might sound like a joke (because I’m naturally hilarious, ya know? 😉), but I’m dead serious.
- No time for a snack? Spoonful of peanut butter
- Hungry at midnight? Spoonful of peanut butter
- Feeling hangry and ready to kill someone? Hold up.. let me get some peanut butter (before I make any rash decisions…)