11 Quick and Easy Vegan Dinner Recipes
Life is crazy! Stop yourself from falling into the fast-food trap with these 30-Minute Vegan Dinner Recipes! I’ve been busy balancing a new job, a crazy puppy princess, and the busyness that comes from blogging.. If I can do it, so can you!
People underestimate their capacity for change. There is never a right time to do a difficult thing.
– John Porter
Is it me, or does everything in life seem to happen at once?
I should know better by now, but every time I seek change, life gives me more than I bargained for!
Don’t get me wrong, I am ecstatic! As I mentioned in my last post, I recently quit my job to be the assistant manager for a different vegan restaurant. It gets mad busy, and I thrive in the fast-paced environment!
However, the hours (like most restaurant jobs) are long and offer few (if any!) breaks. I literally survive by chugging our (delicious) smoothies in-between customers.
Where does this leave me when I get home after a 10 hour shift? Extremely tired, grumpy, and not wanting to cook.
All too often I start dreaming of cheap, dirty fast-food. And I know I’m not alone! Fast food is successful because of this crazy fast-paced world we live in! Why spend hours slaving over the stove, when you can simply stop by your local chain to pick up some food for the fam. You don’t even have to get out of your car!
Fast-Food Can Be Healthy… With These Easy Vegan Dinner Recipes!
Tacos, bowls, wraps, you name it! Sticking with healthy eating depends entirely on my ability to throw a meal together in as much time as it would take to order take out. Keeping vegan pantry staples on hand allows me to cook something in a hurry, without much planning beforehand!
1. Sweet Potato & Black Bean Hash With Chipotle Crema from Cadry’s Kitchen
2. Mexican Barbecue Veggie Bowls from Connoisseurus Veg
3. Sticky Chili Ginger Tofu from A Virtual Vegan
4. Purple Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Tahini Parsley Sauce from Strength and Sunshine
5. Buffalo Chickpea Pita Pockets from Earth Powered Family
6. Spicy Vegetable Sitr Fry With Sambal from Serving Realness
7. Walnut “Meat” Tacos from V Nutrition
8. Creamy Avocado Mac and Cheese from Zena ‘N Zaatar
9. Quick & Healthy Bean Burritos from Wallflower Kitchen
10. Easy Vegan Chickpea Curry With Potatoes from Vegan Heaven
11. Zucchini Noodles With Vegan Mint Pesto from Phruitful Dish